mardi 4 octobre 2005

You could have it so much better....

I GOT IT!
Bought the new Franz Ferdinand CD Today and I must say:I LOVE IT!
For those of you who have their 1st CD, you won't be disapointed with this one and for those won't don't have it
or don't know them....Buy the 1st and the new one!!!!

3 commentaires:

cbl-the-flyers-fan a dit...

Du gars qui a dit que le dernier Duran Duran était excellent, c'est un gros "gamble" à faire

Unknown a dit...

Comme dit si bien ma maman, tout les gouts sont dans la nature....

Anonyme a dit...

So, Anyway...
I'm not a news junkie. Never have been, never will be. I know it's probably a bad thing, but I'd rather be watching reruns on the Cartoon Network than Crossfire issues debated on CNN.
Really a good blog here! Worth saving or bookmarking. I have a to download music site/blog. It pretty much covers to download music and to download music related stuff. Come and check it out if you get the time.