lundi 28 mars 2005

A little "coup de coeur"

I was looking for a good CD to listen to when having people over for dinner and just put a "relaxing" mood while eating. Someone recommended the "Boomerang's Vodkice" CD (by Labbat's). After my initial roll on the floor laughing, I still went ahead and bought it. I must say it is an AWESOME CD produced by Époxy. They took all the songs they used on their TV ads and made a CD out of it. It's got Chill, lounge, some electropop, and feature a surprisingly amazing singer by the name of Caroline Dhavernas. Yes, the Quebec actress/comedian Caroline Dhavernas that played in a few TV shows here and also got great review on her US based Show Wonderfalls. A nice surprise of a CD I must say.
Enjoy!

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

hi louis!
I'm looking for this cd, but before, could you tell me some tracks that are on it please? i'd like to listen a little of it before i buy it!
thanx
bye
clo :)