mardi 14 juin 2005

Baby hit me one more time!

I promised myself not to watch too much tv this summer. Taking care in my trees, plants, grass should get me away from the télé but I found something I need to listen too on Tuesdays (don't laught oaky). The show is called "Baby hit me one more time" (like the Britney song I guess). The concept is pretty fun, get artists from the 80's, like Tiffany, Vanila Ice, A Flock of seagul and get them to sing their hit song BUT also get them to sign a recent popular song. The audience will chose a winner at the end and the money they win goes to their favorite charity. How can this show be bad?
The Knacks signing their hit song "My Sherona" and then "Are you gonna be my girl" from Jet is pretty cool!

2 commentaires:

cbl-the-flyers-fan a dit...

When is that show and wich channel?

Unknown a dit...

I saw it Tuesday but it looks like it's playing on Thursday too.
On NBC.