lundi 12 septembre 2005

Reason 1 - Stupidity 0

I thought the Gov of Ontario would make a dumb decision but they proved me wrong
with this. I ain't gonna complain! Good move McGuinty.

4 commentaires:

Sherlock a dit...

Yeah!! I read the news in this morning's paper.
Pretty happy about the decision, good step towards a single Justice for all Canadians regardless of religion or any other peculiarities that could divide our citizens.
We may be from different backgrounds but regardless of our differences we have to be able to unite under one system that represents its entire people.
Multiculturalism is a great richness for Canada and is the seed of our country and
I think freedom of religion is a fundamental right but they should not be imposed or used to divide a system that has the moral obligation to represent its citizen without discrimination.
I was against it in the first place and am happy that the Ontarian government chose to abolish all sorts of religious arbitration.

Unknown a dit...

AMEN to that :)

cbl-the-flyers-fan a dit...

Il manquerait plus juste un tribunal ave Rael comme juge !!!

Unknown a dit...

HA HA