lundi 11 avril 2005

I can't understant.

Why are all these people going to Niagara Falls?
You get there, watch the falls and then? I got to walk "downtown" Niagara Falls yesterday and this city is DEPRESSING! No one is out at 9h00pm on Sunday. But wait! Hootie and the Blowfish are in town in 2 weeks LOL!
I'll have pics to post when i get back (it's actually 1 pic I took from the falls)

4 commentaires:

Jay a dit...

I haven't been in a while, but I think people go for the ambiance. It's either old people or honeymooning couples, so everyone is either in bed sleeping, or in bed humping.

Unknown a dit...

ROFL.
I think you're right Jay!
I'll check that out tomight (binoculars and all)

Anonyme a dit...

C'est ben la seule place au Canada que Hootie and the blowfish peut jouer!!!

Unknown a dit...

Sans oublier Rick Springfield!