lundi 4 avril 2005

In Limbo?

This is what my wife wrote when I named my Blog "In Limbo". You say talented? I say too much time on her hands!


very cute but I have a question.
what exactly does this mean: In Limbo, where I spend a lot of time AND a great Radiohead song
Does Radiohead have a song called "In Limbo". maybe you should call it .....
In Limbo Anyone Can Play (the) Punchdrunk Lovesick singalong (song)
(wearing) Bishops Robes (dancing with) Cinnamon Girl (and) Climbing Up the
Walls (with) Kid A. (Seems) Everything (is) in its right place (but) I LOST
MYSELF. (Damn those) Coke babies (living in their) Fake Plastic Trees (and)
Packt like Sardines in a Crushed Tin Box. I Might be Wrong, How Can You be
Sure?(cause) Living Inside My Head I've Seen It All. Follow Me Around
(cause) Nobody Does it Better. I'm Like a Paranoid Android, (with) My Iron
Lung (a) Subterranean Homesick Alien (with a) Stupid Car, being chased by
Karma Police. Thinking About You (and) This Mess We're In. Nothing Touches
Me Like Permanent Daylight (and) The Amazing Sounds Of Orgy. What is that
you say (you) Wicked Child? True Love Waits, (Love) is the Rhinestone
Cowboy, (the) Rattlesnack (with the) Big Boots (and the ) Big Ideas.
Stop Whispering! (and) Prove Yourself (You) Creep! (oh yeah!) You and Whose
Army?
(Just tell me) How to Disappear Completely.
Not bad for a non-Radiohead fan eh?

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

you've got good taste in music :)..

Unknown a dit...

Thanks, I love Radiohead even though my wife completely hates them..