lundi 12 février 2007

Fingers and Toes

"Fingers and toes, fingers and toes are forty things we share,
Fourty one if you include the fact that we don't care"

J'ai juste ce petit bout de chanson des Hips dans ma tête depuis le souper.... le reste?

4 commentaires:

Fefille a dit...

des hips comme dans tragicly hips ? non... me dis pas... si c'est le cas t'es vraiment trop fort!!!

JP Inc a dit...

See when it starts to fall apart
It really falls apart
Like boots or hearts, Oh when they start
They really fall apart

JP Inc a dit...

en fait la suite c'est

Now you've blocked off most of main street
For your faith parade
Everyone in town now, they probably all agree
I'm lying in the bed I made

Le post d'avant c'est le refrain

Anonyme a dit...

He's 38 years old, and never kissed a girl...

New Orleans is sinking and I dont wanna swim...

Illuminate the obvious, it's standing right here in front of us...

I saw the constellations reveal themselves one star at a time...

But this is our life....... and disapointing you is getting me down


Maudit que c'est bon du Tragically Hip!